Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Joe Satriani
"Summer Song"
The Extremist

On the instrumental side of the day, we got this jewel from 1992, the year i baptized myself in music, I only wish that Joe can go back to this fast rhythm songs, without undermining his new work, which is also awesome, but this song deserves the "5 Evil Ipod Stars".
Great song, only be careful it made me drive faster that usual, but I blame it at the power of the Evil Ipod, that manages the day and this blog.
-----------------------------------
En el lado instrumental del dia, nos encontramos esta joyita del año 1992, el año que tuve mi bautizo en la musica, si tan solo Joe volviera a estos ritmos rapidos en sus canciones, claro es sin menos preciar sus nuevos trabajos, que tambien son muy buenos, esta cancion se gano las "5 estrellas del Ipod" , pero eso si cuidado, me hizo manejar mas rapido, pero lo culparemos a los poderes del "Ipod Malvado", que maneja el curso del dia y este blog.

No comments: